1. How would you describe your photography style?
I am a photo-journalistic photographer specializing in natural light. I love to capture candid moments and true emotions as they naturally happen. I give minimal direction with a creative flare. My editing style is clean, timeless and romantic.
2. Can we see your portfolio?
Of course! Check out the gallery section on my website or my IG account @brooklyn_focus_photography
3. Do you work from a shot list?
Yes! I would also love to incorporate some of your must have shots as well.
4. Do you provide a second shooter?
Yes! All my wedding collections come with a second photographer. We've got you covered!
5. Do you allow wedding guests to take photos?
Who isn't going to want to take pictures of you in your gorgeous wedding dress?! Guests are free to take pictures. We just ask that they do not interfere with the photography team.
6. Is there a retainer to book my date?
A $500 retainer for any wedding collection you choose is all you need to book your date ($50 for non-wedding collections). The retainer is due at the signing of the contract and the remainder of the collection price is due two weeks before your booked date. Once the retainer is paid, the date is yours!
7. How much is an additional hour?
Each additional hour for all wedding collections is $175 (Non-wedding collections - $50).
8. Do you provide retouching services?
All of our collections include minimal retouching of blemishes and skin correction. Basically, if it's permanent, it stays.
9. Do you provide custom packages or micro wedding deals?
Yes! We want to ensure you get all your must haves and the most value for your investment.
10. How soon will we receive our images?
You can expect to see all your final images with an awesome turnaround time of 3 - 5 weeks from your date and 1-2 weeks for non-wedding events.
11. Do you provide prints or photobooks?
Yes! If the collection you would like to choose does not include prints or a photobook, we can always customize your collection to include everything you want!
12. How will we receive our images?
You will have access to your very own PixieSet online photo gallery where you can download and share your photos with family and friends.
13. Do you have insurance?
Yes! If you would like proof of insurance for you or your venue just say the word.